Exquisitely handmade 18kt Two-tone Diamond Ring from the Victorian period. This ring is beautifully set with both an Old Mine cut in the center and Rose cuts tapering down the two sides. Add in the trumpeted shoulders and this ring is truly one of a kind!
- 18 Karat Gold Setting in White and Yellow
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- Prong set with a single Old Mine cut Diamond in the center, measuring: .50ct with a VS2 Clarity and I Color
- Pave set with 6 Rose cut Diamonds tapering in size from the center, 3 on each side
- The ring is decorated with grand trumpeted shoulders and a higher profile design to be a true show-stopper
- US Ring Size 6.5, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Victorian Period, Circa 1860
- Official Weight of this ring is 6.9 grams
- This Ring setting is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Victorian 18kt Two-tone Diamond Ring