Darn, this item is SALE PENDING Scroll down for similar items
Still looking for your "something blue" for the big day? Or maybe you just love a pop of color in your jewelry? Well this one of a kind handmade Edwardian Bracelet is the perfect piece for either option! With all the beautiful filigree work and milgrain details, what's not to love?!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: "14K" on the clasp
- Bezel set with 3 Blue Synthetic Gemstones in a Blue Topaz color, a Marquise cut in the center and 2 Princess cuts on the sides
- The center portion of the bracelet measures: 1" x 5/8", and the bracelet as a whole measures 7" long
- Hand carved with a lot of beautiful filigree work and milgrain edges
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, circa 1910
- Official Weight of the Bracelet is 11.8 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs!
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
If you are the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and pay for this item.
14kt Handmade Edwardian Bracelet
$900 SALE PENDING
Email Shop Owner