Beautiful and bold Citrine Ring set in 18kt Rose Gold with detailed scalloped shoulders!
- 18 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Stamped: "18k" on the inside of the shank
- Prong set with a Emerald cut Citrine with cut corners, measuring: 15.7mm x 12.7mm and 8.5mm thick
- The scalloped shoulders taper from 12.5mm down to 1.7mm at the base of the shank
- The ring measures 8.6mm off the finger
- Designer: Unknown, Retro Period, circa 1940
- Official Weight of the ring is 8.5 grams
- This Ring setting is in Excellent Estate Condition with with a only a few minor scratches on the surface of the Citrine
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
18kt Citrine Ring