A great pair of David Yurman Turquoise and Tanzanite Earrings set in Sterling Silver and 14kt Yellow Gold. These beautiful chunky fashion earrings are the perfect statement pieces to add to your collection!
- Sterling Silver Setting with the 14 Karat Gold posts and bezels
- Stamped: "D.Yurman" on the posterior side, "STE" "#" on the frenchback, and "14k" on the post
- Each earring is bezel set with one pyramid shaped Turquoise in the center, measuring: 1) 9.7mm and 2) 9.6mm
- Each earring is bezel set with two square cut Iolite, one on either side of the center, measuring: 4mm each
- The earring setting itself measures 7/8" x 7/8"
- Designer: David Yurman, circa 1990
- Official Weight of both earrings together is 22.3 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs!
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
David Yurman 14kt/Sterling Silver Turquoise and Iolite Earrings