A truly magnificent Old Mine cut Diamond Cluster Ring, set in Platinum, and ready to be worn to the fanciest of parties! With just over 3 carats total weight in Diamonds this ring sparkles like no other!
- Platinum Setting (90% Plat. and 10% Irid.)
- Stamped: "10% irid." and "PLAT"
- Pave set with 21 Round Old Mine cut Diamonds, tapering in size from the center, measuring: Approx. 3.25 cts T.W. with an average SI1-2 Clarity and H-I Color grading
- The top of the ring measures 5/8" tall and 3/4" wide, with beautiful milgrain edging around the border of the ring and between each channel of Diamonds
- US Ring Size 8.25, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian, circa 1915
- Official Weight of this ring is 7.4 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs!
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Platinum Old Mine cut Diamond Ring