Striking pair of 18kt Yellow Gold and Pink Tourmaline Earrings by designer Seidengang. Each earring is beautifully carved with what appear to be stallion horses running side by side together.
- 18 Karat Gold Settings in Yellow
- Stamped: "SG" and "18K" with the copyright symbol
- Each earring is bezel set with 1 Oval Cabachon cut Pink Tourmalines at the bottom, measuring : 6mm x 4mm
- Each earring is in the shape of a tear drop with what appear to be 4 stallions running side by side carved into the center
- From top to bottom the earring measures: 1.25", and from side to side measures: 1"
- Made with French leverbacks
- Designer: Seidengang, circa 1960
- Official Weight of both earrings is 20.4 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs!
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Seidengang 18kt and Pink Tourmaline Horse-carved Earrings