A glamorous 14kt Two-tone Diamond and Ruby Ring from the Retro period. If you like jewelry that makes a statement and draws attention than this might be the ring for you!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in both Rose and White
- Stamped: "14k" on the inside of the shank
- Bezel set with an Old Mine cut Diamond in the center, measuring: .45ct with and SI2/K grading
- Bead set with Old European cut Diamonds off of the center, measuring: .33cts T.W. with an average SI2/J grading
- Prong set with 11 Round cut Rubies, measuring: approx. .85cts T.W.
- The top of the the ring measures just under an inch across
- US Ring Size 9, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Retro Period, circa 1940
- Official Weight of the ring is 12.6 grams
- This Ring is in Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Two-tone Diamond and Ruby Ring