View the world from a different angle with these Unique and Rare pair of Lorgnettes! They were custom made in the late 1880's and most likely belonged to someone with very high stature and/or wealth!
- Handmade in 14 karat yellow gold
- Stamped: "14k" and engraved with a "KBB" on the front
- They were designed with spring loaded hide-away lens that are very rare to find!
- From top to bottom they measure 4.5 inches, and when extended the lens measure 4 inches wide
- Designer: Unknown, Late-Victorian Period, Circa 1880
- Official Weight of the whole piece is 30.3 grams
- In Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs, except for a very light surface scratch to the inside lens
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Late-Victorian 14kt Rare Lorgnettes