An enchanting Old Mine cut Diamond ring from the early 1900's, this romantically designed work of art is the engagement ring you've been searching for! With its delicate floral carving, milgrain edges and illusion setting top - this ring hits all the marks!
- 18 Karat White Gold Setting with a "18K" stamp and "S-" hallmark on the inside of the shank
- The ring is bead set with a single Old Mine cut Diamond, measuring: .46cts with a VS2 Clarity and H-I Color grading
- The setting is decorated with a stunning open lace work design, tiny hand-carved flowers on the sides and down the shoulder, and delicate milgrain edges throughout
- US Ring Size 7, sizing is available!
- Designer: Could not identify the Hallmark, Edwardian Period style, circa 1915
- Official Weight of this ring is 2.5 grams
- In Pristine Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Edwardian 18kt Old Mine cut Diamond Ring