She'll fall in love with this gorgeous Edwardian Ring with a lovely display of tapering Old Mine cut Diamonds!
- Handmade Platinum Setting, with no hallmarks ( acid tested for metal quality)
- Prong set with 5 Old Mine cut Diamonds that taper in size, with the largest in the center, measuring: .80cts T.W. with an Average VS2 Clarity and I Color grading
- The shank of the ring measures: 1.85mm in thickness
- US Ring Size 6, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, Circa 1910
- Official Weight of this Ring is 2.1 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs!
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Edwardian Platinum Diamond Band