A delicately designed Old Mine cut Diamond Engagement Ring with so much sparkle and shine!
- Custom made 18 Karat White Gold Setting (acid tested for metal quality)
- Bead set with a single Old Mine cut Diamond, measuring: Approx. .12cts with an SI1 Clarity and H Color
- The setting is designed with a beautiful open lace work pattern and delicate milgrain edges
- US Ring Size 6.25, sizing available
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, Circa 1915
- Official Weight of this Ring is 1.2 grams
- This ring is in phenomenal estate condition and was very well taken care. The ring has been sized in the past but has not been altered by us in any way, however, it can be sized by us if requested.
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Edwardian 18kt Diamond Ring