A lovely handmade 14kt Hard Stone Cameo Ring from the late-Victorian period. This rare gem of exquisite detail and taste was well loved for many years before making it's way to us. This ring is sized on the smaller side so it could easily be worn as a pinky ring, or it be could be sized up to wear on any finger!
- Handmade 14 karat rose gold setting, with no hallmarks or stamps, it was acid tested for metal quality.
- The ring is bezel set with a hand carved Hard Stone Cameo in great condition for being over 100 years old
- The ring was hand engraved with beautiful detail along the shoulder and band
- US Ring Size 4.75
- Designer: Unknown, Victorian Period, Circa 1880
- Official Weight is 1.5 grams
- Excellent Estate condition for being over 100+ years old, No Signs of Damage and/or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Cameo Ring