A charming 14kt Blue Topaz and Diamond Ring from the early 1900's. Sporting a bright and beautiful stone that adds the perfect pop of color to any outfit!
- Handmade 14 karat white gold setting, has a "14k" stamp and a hallmark that reads "C&B"
- Bezel set with an emerald cut Blue Topaz in the center that measures 8 mm X 6.5 mm, and two smaller single cut Diamonds on either side of the center. The whole top section measures 1/2 inch either way.
- The ring is decorated with beautiful open lace work and milgrain edging
- Currently a US ring size 6, sizing is available
- Designer: "C&B" for Cross & Beguelin, circa early 1900's
- This setting is in Great Estate Condition for being over 100+ years old
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
14kt Blue Topaz and Diamond Ring