An enchanting Victorian period 10kt Synthetic Ruby Doublet Ring. The whimsical shoulders paired with the bright and beautiful bypassing rubies make it a truly magical looking piece. The edges of the ruby bezels were hand decorated with a delicate milgrain edging and little bits of gold on either end. It wears perfectly on any finger and has a very lovely lightweight feel.
- Handmade 10 karat yellow gold setting with a hallmark, but no gold stamp (acid tested for metal quality)
- 2 round cut Synthetic Rubies, measuring approx. 4.5 mm each, with the whole top portion measuring 12.14 mm across. The shoulders measure 2.3 mm and tapers down to 1.7 mm at the base of the shank.
- Currently a US Ring Size 6.5 (ask us about sizing)
- Designer: The inside of the shank has a jewelry maker hallmark but it's difficult to decipher, from the Victorian period, circa 1880
- Official weight of this entire ring is measured at 1.7 grams
- This setting itself is in amazing estate condition for being 100+ years old, the synthetic rubies do have some surface wear. We have not altered it in any way other than a quick dip in the cleaner. It has all the original stones and appears to have not had any work done on it.
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Victorian 10kt Synthetic Ruby Doublet Ring