An elegant Victorian beauty with a slight twist in the design. This heart-shaped Lavalier Necklace is a one-of-a-kind piece with a lot of history and charm!
- Handmade 10 karat rose gold setting, stamped "10K" on the necklace clasp
- Prong set with 4 small Round cut Glass stones in the center of each flower crown, and also set with a single small Round cut Tanzanite at the base of the heart.
- From the top of the heart to the base of the bottom charm measures: 1.5 inches. The total length of the necklace measures: 18 inches.
- Designer: Unknown,from the Late-Victorian Period, Circa 1880
- Official Weight of this whole necklace is 3.6 grams
- It is in excellent Estate Condition for the age of the piece We have not altered it in any way and it appears to have no damage or repairs that we've seen.
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Victorian 10kt Heart Lavalier Necklace