The bright pop of color from this 10kt Doublet Ruby and Seed Pearl Ring would look fabulous with any outfit! This ring was handmade during the Victorian period and has all the beautiful and delicate detail of it's time. A feather-like wear this ring is a brilliant choice for any finger!
- Handmade 10 karat rose gold setting with no visible hallmarks (acid tested for metal quality)
- Prong set with 2 oval cut Synthetic Rubies, each measuring approx. 6 mm x 4 mm, and bezel set with two Seed Pearls measuring 2 mm each. The whole top portion of the ring measures approx. 10.6 mm x 8.6 mm.
- Currently a US ring size 7.25, sizing is available. The ring shoulders taper from 2.5 mm down to 1.1 mm at the base of the shank
- Designer: Unknown, from the Late-Victorian period, circa 1880's
- Official Weight of this whole ring is 1.9 grams
- It is in excellent Estate Condition for the age of the piece We have not altered it in any way and it appears to have no damage or repairs that we've seen.
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
10kt Ruby and Seed Pearl Ring