An exquisite representation of the time period it was created, this hand crafted piece of art has a lot design and charm. This large fancy cut Synthetic Ruby stands alone but is surrounded by an amazing open gallery and lace work setting.
- Handmade 18 karat yellow setting with the Ruby bezel in white gold, with no visible hallmarks (acid tested for metal quality)
- Bezel set with a Fancy cut Synthetic Ruby that measures approx. 17 mm x 9.5 mm
- The open gallery setting is hand-carved with beautiful lace work, etching and milgrain edges
- Currently a US ring size 6, sizing is available within range
- Designer: Unknown, from the Late-Victorian period, circa 1880's
- Official Weight of this ring is 4.6 grams
- It is in excellent Estate Condition for the age of the piece. We have not altered it in any way and it appears to have no damage, and the only work performed on it over the past 100+ years is a ring resizing.
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Victorian 18kt Ruby Ring