An enchanting powder purple Amethyst ring hand crafted during the late-Victorian period. With a fancy cut Amethyst stone set into a sleek yet high profile setting has this ring hitting all the fashion marks! Slip this little beauty on your finger and be on your way!
- Handmade 14 karat yellow shank with the Amethyst set and filigree work in white gold, stamped "14K" on the inside of the shank
- Prong set with a single fancy cut Amethyst that measures 15 mm x 10 mm with minor surface scratches
- The shoulders of the ring taper from 7.1 mm down to 1.1 mm at the base of the shank with lovely hand-carved filigree work decorating the gallery
- Currently a US ring rize 5.75, sizing available for this ring
- Designer: Unknown, from the late-Victorian Period, circa 1890
- Official Weight on this ring is 3.5 grams
- It is in excellent Estate Condition for the age of the piece. We have not altered it in any way and it appears to have no damage, and the only work performed on it over the past 100+ years is a ring resizing.
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
Victorian 14kt Amethyst Ring