A glamorous white gold setting with delightful cut outs that surround a handful of brilliant diamonds! This mid-century ring has all the sparkle and shine you want with a great sturdy design that's suitable for everyday wear!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- The ring is pave set with 9 Round Brilliant cut Diamonds, measuring: .45cts T.W. with an average VS@-SI Clarity and H Color
- This ring is beautifully decorated with open lace work work and milgrain edges
- The top portion of the setting measures: Approx. 16 mm x 10 mm, with the shank at 1.6 mm from shoulder to shoulder
- US Ring Size 5.5, sizing is available
- Designer: Unknown, Mid-Century, Circa 1950's
- Official Weight of this ring is 2.6 grams
- This ring is in phenomenal estate condition and was very well taken care. The ring has been sized in the past but has not been altered by us in any way, however, it can be sized by us if requested.
***Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase***
( will send more photo's or a video of the piece if you ask )
- We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; almost always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions! Thank you for visiting our shop!
If you were the pending buyer of this item, go to My Account to view, track and check payment for this item.
Mid-Century 14kt Diamond Ring