A beautiful and historical piece of Edwardian fashion is this handmade 14kt Aquamarine ring. Every detail of this ring was well thought out and executed to perfection. The round shaped setting along with the great pop of Blue color has this ring hitting every mark!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: None, acid tested for metal quality
- The ring is bezel set with a Round cut Aquamarine, measuring: Approx. 8 mm
- The top portion of the setting is decorated with beautiful open lace work, filigree and milgrain edges, measuring: 15.55 mm
- The ring shank tapers from 3.5 mm at the shoulders to 1.4 mm at the base
- US Ring Size 5.25, sizing available
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, Circa 1910
- Official Weight of this ring is 4.3 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of damage but there is evidence that it has been previously sized.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Edwardian 14kt Aquamarine Ring