For being well over 100 years old this beautiful Camphor Glass Necklace is still in Excellent Condition and would be another perfect addition to your vintage jewelry collection!
- Handmade 14 Karat Setting in White
- Stamped: "14kt" on clasp
- The rectangular cut Camphor Glass measures: 16.3 mm x 12.4 mm x 3 mm (thick)
- The Camphor Glass is prong set with a Single cut Diamond in the center, measuring: .01ct
- Hand crafted filigree, flowers and milgrain edges decorate the entire bottom portion of the necklace
- The chain measures 16" and the drop measures 1.25", making the total length of the necklace 17.25 inches
- Designer: Unknown, Edwardian Period, Circa 1915
- Official Weight of this necklace is 3.6 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repair
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Camphor Glass and Diamond Necklace