This beautiful 14kt set Cameo was hand-carved out of a lush Green Onyx stone and set into an Art Deco style ring setting. Both the detail on the Cameo and the 14kt setting shows immense time and dedication that was put into creating this work of art.
- 18 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Hallmarked: "14K" and "<f.F.F.>, on the inside of the shank
- The ring is set with a Rectangular cut Green Onyx Cameo, measuring: 19.5mm x 14.5mm
- The entire top portion of the ring setting measures: 23mm x 18mm x 11mm, with the shank tapering from 2.5 - 1.3 mm
- US Ring Size 5, sizing is available
- Designer: F & F Felger, Inc., Art Deco, Circa 1930
- Official Weight of this ring is 8.5 grams
- The face of the Cameo is in Excellent Estate Condition, however, the outer edges of the stone does have wear from being well loved and worn often. The stone is in no jeopardy of falling, and the setting itself is in Excellent Estate Condition.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
18kt Green Onyx Cameo Ring