Believe it or not there was a point in time when you couldn't just pull out your phone to check the time. There was much thought and detail that went into carrying the knowledge of time around with you. Much like this rare and beautiful Art Deco/Edwardian wrist watch, time was something to be adored, admired and celebrated.
- The top part of the watch that tells the time was handmade and set in Plat., while the watch band was handmade in 14 Karat Gold White at a much earlier date
- Stamped: "PAT. NO. 1467465", "14K" and "HCO" on the watch band, the inside of the watch has "PLAT. 10% IRIDIUM", and the movement itself is hallmarked with "4978379 Longines W. Co. Swiss" as well as others (refer to pictures provided)
- This is a 17 jeweled Manual Movement Watch from the Art Deco Period, and it is set with genuine Baguette cut Sapphires and Old Mine cut Diamonds, the diamonds measure: approx. .65cts T.W. with an average Clarity of SI and Color H-I
- The watch band is from the early 1900's, Edwardian style, and is also set with genuine Emerald cut Sapphires
- The watch face measures 15.5mm wide when you include the crown
- The watch band alone measures 5" and is 5.5mm wide, the watch adds another 1" to make the total length of the watch 6 inches, best suited for petite wrists that are under 6"
- The watch band is a retractable style band, and the clasp is a sliding bar clasp with a safety shield (view pictures)
- The manual movement on this watch is still functioning well and keeps good time
- Watch Band Designer: "Hadley-Kalbe Corp." from Providence, RI, Circa 1905
- Watch Face Designer: Longines Watch Corp., Circa 1930's
- Official Weight of this watch is 20.4 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/ or Repair
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Platinum and 14kt Diamond and Sapphire Wrist Watch