Who needs just one row of Diamonds when you can have two?! Stack with other rings or wear it by itself, either way this beauty sparkles like no other and wears like a dream!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: "14K" and then a few engravings "LC to EDC 20 Anniv. 2-19-59" (can be buffed out)
- The ring is prong set with 10 Single cut Diamonds, measuring: .25cts T.W. with an average SI1 Clarity and G Color
- The inside borders of the ring are decorated with milgraining that's still in excellent condition
- The ring tapers in size from the top portion at 6.2mm to the base of the shank at 2mm
- The ring shoulders come together into a "knife edge" style shank
- US Ring Size 5.25, ask about sizing
- Designer: Unknown, Mid-Century, Circa 1950's
- Official Weight of this Ring is 2.7 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage and/or Repair.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Double Row Diamond Band