A high polished finished on a high profile design makes this 1960's ring a juicy piece of vintage fruit. The contrast between the bright blue stone and the shiny yellow gold creates it's very own level of fashion!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in Yellow
- Hallmarked: "14K" and "B&F" on the inside of the shank
- The ring is prong set with an Oval cut Synthetic Sapphire, measuring: 11mm x 9mm
- The Synthetic Sapphire has some wear around the table
- The open lace work on this piece shows a lot of beautiful craftsmanship
- The shank tapers from 16mm at the top to 3mm at the base
- The whole setting is decorated with a scalloped open lace design
- US Ring Size 6.5-6.75, sizing available
- Designer: Baden & Foss, Circa 1965
- Official Weight of this ring is 7.6 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Repair but some wear on the surface of the Synthetic Sapphire
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Baden & Foss 14kt Sapphire Ring