Sometimes when two designs come together in an unlikely pair you can find the most beautiful creation!
- 14 Karat Gold Crown in Yellow on top of a 10 Karat Gold Band in Rose
- Stamped: "10K" on the inside of the shank, crown was acid tested for metal quality
- The ring is bezel set with a fancy cut Garnet in the center, measuring: approx. 5.5mm
- The center Garnet is surround by a halo of 12 smaller ones, measuring: approx. 2.25mm
- The Garnet crown is not original to the band, not sure how it was worn previously
- The band measures 3.3mm all the way around, the whole top portion measures approx. 10mm
- US Ring Size 6.25, sizing available
- Designer: Unknown, Circa 1960-1970
- Official weight of this ring is 3.3 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds and/or Gemstones have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt/10kt Garnet Ring