If you like your jewelry big, bold and beautiful then these Art Deco Pearl and Diamond Earrings are the perfect pair for you! They were created in the 1930's as "clip on" earrings but can be easily converted if desired!
- Handmade 14 Karat Settings in White
- Stamped: "14K" and "PAT. 2583988" on the posterior side of the clip-on backs
- The earrings are each set with 3 Cultured Pearls, each measuring: 7.3mm in size
- The earrings are pave and prong set with 32 Round Single cut Diamonds, 16 per earring, measuring: Approx. .25cts T.W. between both
- These are currently "clip on" style earrings that can easily be converted if desired
- Each earring measures about 1" in size from any direction
- Designer: Unknown, Art Deco Period, Circa 1930
- Official Weight of both earrings together is 12.3 grams
-Pristine Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage/Repair.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed
14kt Cultured Pearl and Diamond Earrings