A uniquely shaped 14kt Art Deco Diamond Ring that's a perfect gift for the one you love and cherish! Or buy this delicate beauty just for yourself!
- Handmade 14 Karat Gold Setting in White
- Stamped: "14K" on the inside of the shank
- The ring is pave set with 4 Old European cut Diamonds, measuring: .12cts T.W. with an SI1 Clarity and H Color
- The Diamonds are set into Marquise shaped bezels in an open cut out style setting
- The borders of the setting are decorated with milgrain edges still in great condition
- US Ring Size 4.5, ring has been sized in the past and can be sized again
- Designer: Unknown, Art Deco Style, Circa 1925
- Official Weight of this Ring is 2.4 grams
- Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of damage but there is evidence that it has been previously resized.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
Art Deco 14kt Diamond Ring