A beautifully created 14kt Rose Gold Floral ring set with a bright Emerald cut Synthetic Peridot that truly brings the ring to life!
- 14 Karat Gold Setting in Rose
- Hallmarked: "14k" and " ESEMCO" on the inside of the shank
- The ring is prong set with an Emerald cut Synthetic Peridot stone, measuring: 8 mm x 6.5 mm
- We are unsure if the Peridot is the original stone that the ring was created with, it can be replaced with something else
- The entire top portion of the setting measures: 10 mm x 9 mm, with little flowers carved into each of the corners
- US Ring Size 5.25, sizing is available
- Designer: Possibly ESEMCO, we've seen several of these markings online with no luck as to who they belong to, possibly Circa 1930's
- Official Weight of this ring is 1.6 grams
- In Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage or Repairs
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Synthetic Peridot Ring