The symbol of a Safety Pin can mean many different things to many different people... Whatever the reason you can guarantee this one will stand out above the rest!
- 18 Karat Gold Setting in White and Yellow
- Signed: "18K", "Germany" and "FWH"
- The brooch is pave set with 9 Round Brilliant cut Diamonds, measuring: .22cts T.W. with a SI1 Clarity and H Color
- The safety pin has both a straight edge and a twisted edge for added design flare
- The brooch measures: 1 and 5/8th inch in length and 3/8th inch in width
- Designer: Unknown, cannot find the owner to the Hallmark, Est. Circa 1980
- Official Weight of this brooch is 4.5 grams
- In Excellent Estate condition with No Signs of Damage/Repair
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **