This exceptional 14kt Two-tone Diamond ring was created in the 1960's, but the handmade detail in this setting was definitely inspired by the Victorian Period!
- Handmade 14 Karat Setting in Yellow and White
- Stamped: "14k"
- The ring is set with 3 Round Brilliant cut Diamonds, measuring: .30cts T.W. with a VS2 Clarity and K-L Color
- The top diamond portion of the ring measures: 17.02mm (l) x 8.97mm (w) x 5.63mm (t)
- Hand carved flowers decorate the shoulders and sides of the setting
- The shoulders taper from 7.71mm at the top to 1.82mm at the shank base
- US Ring Size 6.75, sizing available
- Designer: Unknown, Circa 1960's
- Official Weight of this ring is 4.4 grams
- In Excellent Estate Condition with No Signs of Damage/Repair other than signs that the ring was resized in the past.
- Please view photos for condition details prior to purchase.
- This item has been acid tested in our shop to assure the quality of the metal and all Diamonds have been evaluated/tested to insure authenticity presented.
** We pledge outstanding customer service and fast response to all orders and questions; always within 24 hours. In addition, we guarantee the authenticity of each of our items! We carefully research and photograph every item and guarantee each one to be "as described or better". All items are carefully protected in a smoke and odor free environment! We have a great reputation we've worked hard to attain, and which we do all we can to keep and improve. Please contact us with any questions and/or additional photos if needed prior to purchases. Thank you for visiting our shop! **
14kt Two-tone Diamond Ring