Retro Large Sterling Silver Loaded Canadian Charm Bracelet
This sentimental charm bracelet features 12 figural, dimensional, souvenir charms that are filled with personalized dates, initials, names, & small pieces of history.
Heavy double link bracelet has oval links with a band of mesh in the center,
stamped STG , an AR hallmark.
Measures 7 1/2" long including the clasp x 1/2" wide.
Including the charms the widest part of the bracelet measures 1 1/2" .
1. 3-D Palm Tree Florida. Jay 1973. Rosanne. Stamped Sterling.
2. Vancouver Peace Arch Sterling with hallmark
3. Native American Totem Pole stamped Vancouver Sterling.
4. Lacy 3-d Fan
5. 3-D old telephone Just Say Hello Glass Cab stones. Elco Sterling 1973
6. Jewish Mezuzzah LERS hallmark AM or AW August 1975
7. Sam Slick House Windsor Nova Scotia, Sterling, with hallmark
8. Vancouver Peace Arch Sterling with hallmark
9. Sombrero hat - NOT sterling
10. 3-D Cupid - NOT sterling
11. Christmas Tree- NOT sterling
12. 3-D Crown -NOT sterling
With the dangle charms the widest part of the bracelet measures 1 1/2" .
Bracelet weighs 47 grams total.
Bracelet, clasp & charms have all been acid tested as 925 sterling silver.
4 charms are Not sterling.
Purchased from a prominent estate in Ontario Canada.
Bracelet in Excellent Vintage Condition, circa 1970s
FREE US Shipping for Jewelry Orders $30 or More!
I provide Signature Confirmation for all orders $30 & over.