Complete charm bracelet dating to the 1920s to 1930s full of interesting Egyptian charms suspended from a thick silver (.900 or higher) chain bracelet.
The charms include (from left to right):
1) Bronze color art deco image of the priest Imhotep seated on a throne, beautiful age related patination
2) filigree scroll Hand of Fatima, unmarked but testes for silver (.800 or higher), missing what was probably a small turquoise stone
3) Small round amber bead charm, nice swirl color...haven't tested it so I'm not sure if its amber or bakelite/faturan. I suspect amber
4) Marked .800 silver enamel ankh charm for good luck and long life
5) Faceted amber or chalcedony bead, shows some age related wear to the facets
6) Enameled Moses basket with image of man on a horse or donkey, enamel is perfect but no baby inside the basket,marked .800
7) Round jasper bloodstone with Arabic script; frame is unmarked silver (.800 or higher), not a perfect circle
8) Faience scarab in unmarked silver frame, .800 silver or higher as the others
9) Enamel Egyptian sarcophagus, complete with its original mummy inside, minor age related wear to the details on the face
10) Square faience plaque with hieroglyphics on both sides, in an unmarked silver frame (.800 or higher)
11) Carnelian round plaque with Arabic script in unmarked silver frame
12) Second enamel sarcophagus, with an enameled mummy inside
13) early peach colored dragons breath scarab in an unmarked silver frame; scarab has a crack through it on one edge but still stable in frame
14) Second enamel Moses box, this one with an enamel image of the Sphinx and pyramids; baby has been lost long ago
15) Fabulous Art Deco enameled sarcophagus charm in a gilt bronze. Gold gilt has worn in many places and the bronze underneath has a very nice patina
No loss to any enamel in any of the charms that I can see. The bracelet itself is unmarked silver, tests strongly for silver and is most likely sterling.
Very rare to find a complete set of these charms; I can imagine some woman had a lot of fun traveling the world sailing across seas in a steamship exploring all the exotic locals that others just read about.
Bracelet measures 7 inches. Largest charm is the square hieroglyphics at .5 inches wide and almost 1 inch tall. There are a few deep dings to the chain in several areas but still quite wearable if desired. Clasp holds well. I can send more photos to anyone who requests them, including the dings on the chain. Im only allowed 9 photos total in this listing but have many more ready.
Thanks very much for checking out my store. Jewelry always ships for free
Rare art deco era complete Egyptian Revival charm bracelet sarcophagus Moses Imhotep