Eaton School, Norridgewock, Maine - Spring Term, 1880 (written on back of mount in pencil by former owner). Original prints by unknown photographer. [Add'l Info] The Eaton Family & Day School was built in 1866. Designed by Lewiston architect Charles F. Douglas, the building later became Somerset Grange #18. The building still stands today and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. About Exc- to Exc condition. Vslt light near right edge, vvslt dirty, vvslt edgewear.
Reasonable counter offers will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Norridgewock, Maine Stereoview Eaton School - 1880 Spring Term