An antique, Georgian period half gallon tavern measure marked with lead verification stamps including a crowned GR. These marks signify that the measure complied with the ale capacity standard during the reign. This harvest jug was hand crafted in traditional, haystack form with a deep lip and pouring spout, small neck and broad base.
Farrow and Jackson, Ltd. (London/Paris, 1798-1914)
Width 9 Depth 7 Height 8 in.