An antique, late 18th century engraving with a scene of the Gothic ruins of St. Anthony's Chapel in Edinburgh. Marked: Dedicated to the Lord Provost and the Corporation of the City of Edinburgh. Each print in the book was dedicated to a prominent figure. Published: Antiquities of Great Britain, Volume 1. Note: Hearne was a leading topographical artist of the period.
MAKER Artist: Thomas Hearne (English, 1744-1817) | Publisher: Thomas Hearne & William Byrne | Engraver: S. Smith
DIMENSIONS Width 18 Depth 1 Height 16 in. Sight: Width 10.5 Height 8.75 in.
Please contact dealer for a shipping quote.