18k White Gold Tagliamonte Venetian Glass Cameo and Freshwater Pearls Bracelet
- Handcrafted Italian cameo bracelet
- Total weight: 13.9 grams
- Length: 7.5"
- Lobster claw clasp stamped "18k Italy"
- 3 Carved Oval Amethyst Purple Venetian Glass Cherub Cameos, translucent and beautiful each measuring approx: 7/8" or 2.3cm long by 6/8" or 1.8cm wide
- 2 freshwater cultured Pearl charms with approx. 6.5 mm each
- 1 Tagliamonte 18k white gold logo charm approx. 1/2" or 1.3cm round
- Please note: THIS BRACELET HAS A MATCHING NECKLACE:
Founded by the Tagliamonte family in 1943, the Tagliamonte jewelry line has been creating high-quality and timeless designs for over 60 years. Currently developed in Vicenza, Italy, otherwise known as the gold city, the Tagliamonte Vicenza goldsmith company has been run by three family generations.
Signature to the Tagliamonte line is the intricate use of Venetian Cameos. The magical world of Venetian Cameos, otherwise known as glass pastels, was a part of the Ancient Roman refined jewelry tradition. The Tagliamonte family rediscovered this mysterious material in 1987 and has since then been producing exquisite and eye-catching designs. Containing a wide color palate, the glass pastels are used to create tiny engravings that exert scenes from when the tradition of Venetian Cameos first began.
# 3027 gemsoft 02548