- Bonbonniere Sterling Silver Spoon number 587
- We believe this piece is Circa 1800's
- Weight: 78.9 grams
- Measures 6 3/4" long X 1 1/8" wide (at handle) X 3 1/8" wide (spoon) or 17.5 cm X 3.3 cm X 8.5 cm
- The back of the spoon is hallmarked with the Gorham marks, Sterling and the pattern number 587
- The soft, warm, original finish is present, with no machine polishing
- Has a face that looks like Neptune
- The overall condition is excellent for it's age. A beautiful piece.
The handle features a full featured Sea Nymph with the gilt, open work bowl having nude female figures on either side of a roaring lion atop a dove. The rest of the bowl is embellished with shell scroll and floral wreath decorations. Excellent details and high quality workmanship.
4 other shoppers have this item in their Cart or Wish List
Fine Estate Jewelry and Collectibles
Bring some unique and original pieces to your life. You deserve it!