Dominick and Haff center bowl in excellent condition with fine gadrooning on both the upper and the lower rims. Dominick and Haff were well known New York City silversmiths who were in business from 1872 to 1928 when they were bought out by Reed and Barton. The bowl bears the Domminick and Haff logo, is marked sterling and .925, and has the date of 1897 in the impressed diamond. The bowl measures 9.7" wide x 3.8"high and weighs 34 ounces. It has no monogram.