A tree branch ring organic ring made out of .999 fine silver. On one side are two leaves with various fine silver coils. On the other side of the tree branch is a hand painted dragon eye or evil eye set in fine silver.
Fine silver ring with dragon eye evil eye.
This is a one of a kind organic ring made from fine silver. This tree branch ring is hand formed in the shape of a tree branch with leaves, coils and a dragon eye or snake eye.
This unique ring was given a darkened patina and hand buffed to bring out silver highlights.
PLEASE NOTE: this tree branch ring featuring a hand painted eye is NOT adjustable. The fine silver ring is best fitted to size 7/8
The difference between fine silver & sterling silver is the silver content. "Fine" is 99.9% pure and "sterling" is only 92.5% with the remaining 7.5% consisting of other metals mostly copper. Due to the purity of fine silver it is considered more desirable than sterling silver.
DesignsBloom Original All rights reserved