Metropolitan Seminar inn Arts Portfolio II . The Artist by John Canady Art Editor and Critic The New York Times The Metropolitan Museum of ART. C. 1959
Featuring 11 prints . 123 is not present.
Plate 121. The Executions Of The Third May - Goya
122. Calumny - Botticelli
124. The Declaration of Independence - Trumbull
125. Liberty Leading The People - Delacroix
126. The Death of Socrates - David
127. The Toilet of Venus - Boucher
128. The Liberation of the Peon -Rivera
129. The Rake's Progress - III , The Orgy - Hogarth
130. Salon In The Des Moulins - Toulouse - Lautrec
131. Into The World There Came A Soul Named Ida - Ivan Albright
132. The Eternal City - Blume.
hey measure about 12 1/2 by 9 1/2 inches.
The portfolio and prints show age appropriate wear.
The prints would make a wonderful framing project as beautiful Wall Art !
Metropolitan Seminars Portfolio II with Envelope in Front with 11 Beautiful Fine Color Prints