This is a vintage paper back published in Thanksgiving for two hundred and fifty years of continuous Anglican Worship in area comprising the diocese of Nova SCOTIA. 168 pages all present. Book has no dust jacket and measures about 8.5 by 5.5 inches. Inside there is a dedication and signatures by Archbishop of Nova Scotia " William " & Granger F. Arnold and Bishop Suffragan. Also a few loose pages with one being a letter hand written , A Diocesan Examining Chaplains and Divinity Students copy page 1973 as well as A copy page for Episcopal Requirements for Fredericton Nova Scotia.
Some subjects included are the Church on The South Shore , The Church in The Valley , The Church in The Island Province etc.
Some small B&W photographs are found inside randomly .
Back Cover shows photos of : St. Paul's Church , Halifax (1750) , St. John's Church Lunenburg (1754 ) , Christ Church Lower Granville ( 1793 ) St George's Church Sydney (1785 ) , St. Mary's Church Auburn ( 1790 ) , Christ Church Shelburne ( 1790) Some Subjects included : Parish of Mahone Bay , Parish of Petite Riviere ,Parish of Chester , Parish of New Ross , Parish of New Germany , Parish of Bridgewater Parish of Liverpool etc.
Dear Customers we do offer Layaway with flexible options. We combine Shipping on Multiple Orders
Welcome and Happy Shopping! We offer Interac Email Money Transfer to our Canadian Shoppers.