What are the Advanced Image Processing Specifications?
- Resize image canvas to square Set image canvas width and height equal to the maximum width or height of the original image.
1200x1500 image -> 1500x1500 canvas
1200x2048 image -> 2048x2048 canvas
- Crop item to square Use Fixed Aspect Ratio to crop item to actual size with no padding.
750x1000 item within a 1024x1024 canvas is cropped to 1000x1000
1200x2048 item within a 3000x3000 canvas is cropped to 2048x2048
- Convert to PNG with transparent background.
- Edit Image:
- Backdrops and scenery
- Text overlays (shop names, added graphical frames, sizes, dates, etc.)
- Remove background(s) of actual item, including:
- Live Model's hands
- Display Holders, Forms and Mannequins for Necklaces only
- Lamp Cords, when possible (if not possible to fully remove, trim lamp cord close to lamp)
- Mirrors: retouch (replace with simulated mirror gradient), except when mirror is etched or decorated (see b.viii)
- Do NOT remove:
- Display Holders, Forms and Mannequins, except for Necklaces (when only a necklace is displayed)
- Live Models, except for when only hands shown (see 4.a.iv)
- Original item box or case (see 4.a.iv)
- Marble or Wood bases from works of art
- Any elements from fine art or postcards
- Picture frames or borders of fine art or postcards
- Size comparison props (rulers, tape measures, coins, currency, model)
- Retouch mirrors with etching or decoration
- Crop and center item
|Original JPG||Actual Item Size||