Premium Featuring in Lane page Banners
Premium Featuring allows a shop to have an item showcased in a Lane in one of the Premium Feature Banners at the top of each Lane page for a fee.
Are there special requirements to purchase Premium Featuring?
Yes, to purchase Premium Featuring a shop must be able to meet the following standards:
- AIP only images that must be professional, high quality, no props, no text.
- Images should be a minimum of 750 x750
- Mannequins may be used to display fashions if undamaged and in good taste.
- Shop and items must be in-compliance with site and lane requirements.
- Premium Featuring offers an equal opportunity to opt-in, but space is limited.
- Shops that want to opt in but do not meet the requirements for Premium Featuring may be notified with the reason(s) why and offered recommendations.
- Good Standing: no history of complaints, or for being rude/abusive to customers, Ruby Lane’s staff, or for other unprofessional behavior.
- Shops must have at least 10 items currently listed in a lane in order to qualify for Premium Featuring for that lane.
How much does Premium Featuring cost?
- Small Premium Feature Banner - 2 Weeks $50
- Medium Premium Feature Banner - 2 Weeks $75
- Large Premium Feature Banner - 2 Weeks $100
- X-Large Premium Feature Banner - 2 Weeks $150
Which Lane and Size Premium Feature banner options are available for purchase?
* For sizing examples check the images below the sizes
- Antiques: 3 large 4 medium
- Vintage Collectibles: 3 large 4 medium 6 small
- Dolls: 1 x-large 8 medium
- Fine Art: 3 large 4 medium
- Furniture & Lighting: 2 x-large 8 medium
- Glass: 3 large 4 medium
- Jewelry: 3 large 4 medium 6 small
- Porcelain & Pottery: 3 large 4 medium
- Silver: 4 medium
- Vintage Fashion: 3 large 4 medium 6 small
|X-Large and Medium Sizes|
|Large, Medium, and Small Sizes|
How do I apply for Premium Featuring?
- Fill out our Premium Featuring Request form to apply.
- If you have questions about the program complete our Premium Featuring Inquiry.
When is my shop charged for Premium Featuring?
- Shops do not submit an item to be featured, they submit a request to be considered for Premium Featuring in a specific lane. Our staff will pick the item to be featured.
- Shop will not be charged unless an item is selected for Premium Featuring.
- Shop will be billed when their item is posted in the banner on the site.
What if there isn’t a Premium Featuring Banner category on a Lane page that fits my items?
- We change the category name on the button and the search to fit your items.
What if my item sells before the subscription runs out?
- We may choose to add another item from your shop.