FAQ Knowledge BaseFAQ Home
List of Questions available in "Jewelry Requirements & Guidelines"
- What do I need to know before listing a Jewelry item described as Platinum?
- How should pearls be listed?
- What are the important points to remember when listing items in the Jewelry Lane?
- What are the important points to remember when listing items in the Jewelry Lane: Artisan subcategory?
- What are the standard jewelry industry terminology terms to use for items made of gold?
- Can I list an item using fanciful jewelry trade names to describe new colors or stones?
- How should I list my DeLizza and Elster (also known as D & E or Juliana jewelry) pieces?
- What do I need to know before listing a Jewelry item described as Vermeil?
- What are the terms used to describe enameling techniques?
- Does Ruby Lane allow lot listings for Jewelry?
- If my Jewelry item isn't marked, how do I know if it is made of precious metal?
- Can a Jewelry item be listed if the maker's marks are too tiny or illegible to photograph?
- What do I need to know before listing a jewelry item described as Silver?
- Can more than one type of stone be identified as Jade?
Subcategories available under "Jewelry Requirements & Guidelines"
There are no Subcategories available under this Category.