Terms of Sale (Time's Treasures Railroad & Country)

Our Service Pledge

WE GUARANTEE YOU'LL BE 100% SATISFIED -- every item, every purchase, every day! As buyers ourselves, we promise to treat you like we would want to be treated! You are dealing with people - not a large wholesaler - and we welcome your trusting us to personally serve you.

WE GUARANTEE SAFE DELIVERY OF EVERY INSURED ITEM. We use USPS and others to protect against shipping damage or loss. However, insurance coverage is optional on most items, if you prefer to decline it.

Return Policy

Ruby Lane and each of its independent shops want you to be satisfied with your purchase. To ensure your satisfaction and for the protection of both the buyer and shop owner, we have a Return Policy that each Ruby Lane shop owner honors. View Return Policy

Shipping, Handling, Insurance Policy

You pay ONLY ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS. And we NEVER charge a "Handling Fee" (we promise)!

Regardless of your method of payment, our policy is to ship your purchase upon receipt of your payment!

We guarantee safe delivery of every item (unless you decline insurance when you make your shipping choices).

Restocking Fee

NO RESTOCKING FEES ! In more than 15 years selling hundreds of items online, we've only had FIVE items returned! We take pride in making sure you'll be satisfied with anything you purchase from us -- and we won't charge you a fee if you want to return it!

CANCELLATION FEE -- See our LAYAWAY TERMS -- We DO charge a 10% cancellation fee on LAYAWAY PURCHASES, if you ask to cancel the layaway after 30 days of the starting date and before the final payment is made. The fee is 10% of the agreed upon item purchase price (but not including shipping, taxes or insurance). We will refund the remaining 90% of your purchase in full.

Layaway Policy

This shop offers a layaway plan for purchases. The Ruby Lane Return Policy does not apply to layaway purchases, and Layaway Plans may vary by shop. It is extremely important to read and understand this shops Layaway Plan below, and clarify any terms with the individual shop owner before you enter into a Layaway Plan agreement.

Plan Duration:
3 months
Order Minimum:
Payment Frequency:
None Specified
Down Payment:
10% *
Returns Accepted:
Exchanges Accepted:
Exclude Red Tag Sale Items:
Restocking Fee:
None **
Cancellation Fee:
10% **
*Down payment applies to the percentage of the order total, including shipping and tax.
**Applies to the total purchase price of the item and DO NOT include shipping/handling or sales tax, which are the responsibility of the buyer.

Other Information

We happily accept personal checks, money orders, bank checks and PayPal from U. S. residents. Canadian residents, please use PayPal or a Canada Post INTERNATIONAL money order in US Funds. All others, PayPal ONLY please. We regret that we cannot accept credit or debit cards directly at this time.

We regret we cannot accept credit cards or debit cards directly at this time.

Regardless of your method of payment, our policy is to ship your purchase upon receipt of payment!

State law requires us to collect sales taxes from New York State residents unless you provide a valid resale certificate with tax number for our files. If you don't have this form, we will be happy to send one. Thank you for understanding.

Non-U.S.A. purchasers -- please do not ask us to include false information on customs forms, as this is against the law and we cannot oblige you. Thank you for understanding.

Payments we accept: