It’s the summer! It’s the weekend! Time to get those lemonade stands up and running with this classic, simple recipe.
2 cups sugar
1 cup hot water
2 cups fresh lemon juice
1 gallon cold water
1 sliced lemon
1. In a 1 gallon container, place sugar and hot water, and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Add lemon juice and cold water to fill up the rest of the gallon container.
3. Stir well until fully mixed.
4. Pour lemonade over glasses of ice and squeeze a lemon slice on top of each.
5. That’ll be 25 cents please!
Need a juicer? Find one that’s tried and true here on Ruby Lane!