Browse our antiques, glass, porcelain, silver, jewelry, and vintage collectibles
About Victoria's Curio
Our Service Pledge To You:
Victoria's Curio realizes you have many choices for shopping on-line and we would like to take a moment to thank you for visiting us. We are a small business that takes pride in offering our customers great products at affordable prices along with friendly service.
We believe that shopping on-line is a great value with savings in time, gas and aggravation. So sit back, relax and enjoy our shop. We offer fast, friendly service and we strive to make each buying experience a happy one. We communicate with you every step of the way so you are always up to date on the status of your order.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. You can use the Email Shop Owner link to send us an email or call us toll free at 877-800-8391. If we are unable to answer you immediately, rest assured we will get back to you promptly.
Victoria's Curio is filled with items for just about everyone regardless if you are shopping for yourself or for a gift for that special someone. Browse our varied selection of antique and vintage porcelain such as R.S. Prussia, Rosenthal, Pickard and Limoges plus other European countries.
We have a glass lane that is filled with American Brilliant Cut glass, Early American Pattern Glass and vintage glass by maker including Fenton, Cambridge, Westmoreland and more. Check out our large selections of antique EAPG cake stands.
Shop our silver lane for a variety of vintage and antique silver flatware and hollowware items. This really dresses up your table no matter what the occasion.
Our jewelry lane includes carved cameos, gold, silver, diamonds and other gemstones that come gift boxed and ready for giving. With both silver and gold items to choose from, all our pieces our beautiful and ready to wear.
Visit our vintage and antique collectible lane and you'll find a wide variety of fun items including figurines, vintage kitchen, an expanding collection of perfume bottles and vanity items plus so much more.
Our inventory continues to change so we invite you to stop by often to see our newest items. Sign up for our shop announcements to keep you up to date on our weekly additions and Like us on Facebook!
PAYMENT TERMS AND OPTIONS:
Victoria's Curio appreciates immediate payment upon receipt of invoice unless arrangements have been made with us prior to purchasing.
We offer various payment methods to help make it easier for you to purchase.
Amazon Payments, PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, Discover
Bill Me Later: If paying with PayPal, check to see if you qualify for the Bill Me Later option. This is a fantastic on-line payment method that allows payments over a period of time.
Our payment processors require us to ship to the same address used for the billing address. We are sorry that we can no longer accommodate gift purchases being sent to an address other than what is given for a billing address. Please understand that this is not our policy but the companies that provide our payment options.
See something you like but need some time to pay for it? We offer a layaway plan for orders over $250. Our layaway program is convenient and flexible. Contact us today for more details.
SHIPPING VIA USPS
We ship via the United States Postal Service and all packages are insured and sent with delivery confirmation. If your order totals more than $250; we do require a signature confirmation at it's destination.
SHIPPING TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
We enjoy shipping to our non-U.S. customers. Make sure you are aware of any customs fees that your country charges as they are the buyer's responsibility. We do not falsify customs forms and we will mark the correct contents on the customs invoice.
Here is a list of countries that we are able to ship to:
Korea, Republic of
International Customers - Optional Payment Method
Along with the above mentioned methods we gladly accept Western Union electronic payments in U.S. funds. This may be an easier, hassle free payment option for you and allows your purchase to be on it's way to you very quickly!
Requests for Research
We value the interest each person has in our shop. We receive many requests for help in researching various personal items. We do charge a fee for these types of requests since they can be time consuming. If you are interested in learning more about the china you own such as dating and pattern names, our shop would be pleased to help. Please contact us for more information.
Thank you so much for shopping with us!
Our Best to You,
Victoria's Curio on Ruby Lane
Comments from Happy Customers
"It's absolutely phenomenal!. You have some outstanding pieces. Thanks so much"
"Thank you so very much!"
"I am so pleased, it's perfect"
"I rec'd the gorgeous tulip plate in perfect condition today. I'm very happy with it! "
"Just to let you know the perfume bottles arrived today- they look great"
"Beautiful little plate! Photos don't do it justice"
"It arrived safely and is lovely, I am very pleased."
"Its going in my collection it is a beautiful vase and I'm glad I purchased it"
"you have always sent fabulous, beautiful pieces."
"Arrived safely and it is lovely"
"Can't wait to get this piece. I love all the pieces I get from you."
"the Ice Cream set arrived safe and sound and is really lovely"
ONLINE BUYERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPECT:
1. Items listed 'for sale' are available for purchase.
2. Information given about an item's age, maker or history is complete, truthful and accurate.
3. Items have been carefully examined for condition issues and statements made about item condition are complete, truthful and accurate.
4. Keywords included anywhere in an item advertisement will not cleverly suggest an item may be something other than that which it is actually known to be, nor will keywords be included only to cause an unrelated item to display in their searches for other items.
5. The fixed price at which an item was advertised for sale will not be raised after a purchase order has been placed on it.
6. Shipping or handling fees which can add to the total cost of a purchase will not be hidden.
7. Terms of Sale written in easy to understand, plain language, will be available in advance for their approval.
8. Prompt attention will be given to their purchase order.
9. They will be dealt with politely, professionally and in good faith at all times. A seller will not make unreasonable requests.
10. Any personal information given during a transaction will be considered confidential and kept private. Transaction information will not be shared with an outside party without their express permission.
11. Their purchase will be carefully and securely packaged in an attempt to ensure its safe arrival, free of shipping damage.
12. Prompt attention will be given if they have questions or concerns about their order, or if they have a complaint.
SHOP OWNERS WHO SELL TO ON-LINE BUYERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPECT:
1. Shoppers will not contract to buy or complete purchase orders on items that they have no intention to buy.
2. Buyers will carefully read the item description and view all item photos included with a listing.
3. Buyers will understand that antique and vintage goods by their very nature are not 'new' and that items may have condition issues due to age or previous use. If in doubt about the existence or extent of condition issues a buyer will seek clarification in advance from the seller.
4. Buyers will not contract to buy a fixed price item for the advertised price with the expectation of afterward negotiating to pay a lesser price instead. They will make their inquiries about whether a pricing discount may be available for an item before they place an order.
5. Buyers will keep current the shipping address they have on record. Before placing an order, they will confirm their address is accurate and free of typographical errors that might cause shipping problems.
6. A buyer will read an individual shop's Terms of Sale and agree to abide by the shop's stated policies regarding sales and payments before placing an order.
7. International buyers will not ask a seller to lower item values (the price they paid) on invoices included with their shipments or to falsify any information about the item on import papers or customs documentation.
8. Prompt replies will be given to any transaction related email sent to a buyer, if a reply is needed.
9. They will be dealt with politely and in good faith at all times. A buyer will not make unreasonable requests.
10. Any personal information given during a transaction, such as the shop owner's telephone number or email address, will be considered confidential and kept private.
11. Buyers will promptly pay for their purchases.
12. A buyer will promptly alert the shop owner if they are suddenly unable to pay for their purchase due to an unforeseen personal event, so that other arrangements can be made or their order can be cancelled. This may allow the item to be more quickly made available again to other potential buyers. If the buyer does not communicate with the seller and the order is indeed canceled, the shop owner may block the buyer from future purchases with their shop.