Free Shipping within the USThe Rose Sword
Jewelry of Distinction for People of Distinction
- Ruby Lane
- Serving the Online Community Since 1998
Shop . Sell . Relax
Antiques & Art . Vintage Collectibles . Jewelry
- Linda's Treasured Memories
- I love a good treasure hunt just like you do. I love people. I love buying and selling. Together I can offer someone a pleasant and satisfying buying experience. I've been buying and selling on the internet since the year 2000. I deal in vintage glass, china, porcelain, vintage jewelry and whatever I can find to make someone happy.
- Designing Woman Jewelry
- Vintage costume jewelry necklaces, earrings,brooches and bracelets. Great prices! The BEST customer service from the nicest people ever! Stop by and say hello, won't you?
- Amazing Adornments
- Amazing Adornments offers the best that the web had to offer in Vintage Costume Jewelry. Drop by and see us, won't you?
- Whimseys Vintage Costume Jewelry and More!
- Vintage Costume Jewelry and Other Small Treasures
- Rosa's Jewelry and Stuff
- Carrying a variety of absolutely fine condition vintage and antique costume jewelry, Rosa's Jewelry and Stuff offers the best in all things vintage. Come by and see us soon!
- Vera Battemarco Couture Artisan Jewelry, Fine Antiques, Estate & Vintage Jewelry & Collectibles
- Beautiful couture Artisan Jewelry, Fine Antiques, Estate and Vintage Jewelry and Collectibles Come by and see us!
- Yesterday's Rock Stars
- A Wide Variety of Vintage Costume Jewelry
- Timmary Jewelry
- Designer signed and unsigned vintage beauty - Timeless treasures of costume jewelry.
- Self Representing Artists of Jewelry Design List
- An entire list of artisans and their pages. I am on this list, so when we support on of us, we support all of us!
- An Online Jewelry Store
- A wonderful website with many beautiful pieces of costume jewelry.
- The Rose Sword Blogspot
- Hello! This is my blog for The Rose Sword exclusively on Rubylane. I will be show casing special pieces and I will include some of my artisan work. There are links relating to all types of costume jewelry fun. Please come and subscribe!
- Artisan Jewelry by Mary K. Deis exclusively at Rubylane Blogspot
- Part of what I offer for sale on line are my original pieces of jewelry. This is just a blog that will sort of tell you more about me and my process.
- Eclectic Vintage Costume Jewelry & Collectibles
- For some of the finest vintage and collectible jewelry on the web, try Jan's Eclectic Vintage. Four star customer service, product and delivery!
- Foxfire Vintage Jewelry
- Vintage & Antique Costume Jewelry: Victorian, silver, plastic, rhinestones, compacts and more!
- Fine Costume Jewelry and Collectibles with taste and style! Meow! We sell vintage fine jewelry, ladies & gent's vanity items & any other interesting small collectibles that we find. We buy & sell costume jewelry of all kinds, from old fashioned dime store plastics to upscale department store beauties.
- Pain Relief Essentials
- At Pain Relief Essentials you can learn about and share knowledge of conditions that cause pain and to help bring relief to those who's lives are affected by pain with holistic products and methods. Our goal is to search out and make available the most effective non-invasive pain relief tools.
- The Dragon's Treasure
- This is the shop of my friend's Bob and Lisa. Jewelry creator, Robert Spickard, using the ancient and venerable lost wax process, creates work that is noted for its high quality and meticulous finishing. Original designs include fantasy pieces and his interpretation of ancient or antique pieces. Jewelry in the Historical Gallery is reproduced from European, Asian or American antique pieces ranging from buttons to sword fittings, all adapted to beautiful jewelry. All jewelry on our web site is either solid sterling silver or solid bronze. Bodice lacers are solid brass. All are manufactured and cast by human hands in the Fresno, California area. I can be found on their links page!
- Jewelry By DeLizza
- Frank DeLizza, designer of the Juliana and D and E pieces, invites you to visit his website and enjoy as well as purchase priceless pieces of history in costume jewelry that are among it's BEST moments. (I cannot vouch for any other groups on his web page which are not affiliated, but he is the cat's p.j.'s and his stuff is the real deal-e-o!)
- Hattie Carnegie
- All things Hattie! This informative , delightful website is jam packed full of information about the designer Hattie Carnegie.
- My Fair Lady Jewelry Identification Guide
- This beautiful book is filled with over 100 photos of the BSK (c) My Fair Lady line celebrates both the film and the Broadway production. Detailing the chronology of the play to cinema, and sharing the detailed design construct of each piece, this identification and pricing guide helps those who wish to collect these small works of art to a better understanding of the collection in its entirety and the quality they should look for when shopping on and off line venues.
- Chela 393 Cupcakes
- The absolute freshest and yummiest cupcakes around! Take a gander. I know the baker myself and she's tops!
- The Rose Sword's Video Blog
- Uploaded here are videos of items that are in the store at this time.
Add a link to me!