Specializing in Vintage Jewelry Glamour~There's Not a Gem... We've Ever Met...That We Haven't Loved~
About Sweet Repeats
Our Service Pledge To You:
We will respond through Rubylane messaging service only & within 24 hours, all our items are guaranteed to be authentic. Now accepting Personal Checks (held until clear) and Postal Money Orders Only(held until deemed reliable from our bank as many money orders lately have fallen prey to being counterfeit).
Welcome to our store SWEET REPEATS
Now accepting Personal Checks & Postal Money Orders~
We have been in the antique business for over 30 years, we have quite an array of items from postcards to jewelry and several different categories of items in between. We are finally retiring and closing our physical store location in Kentucky & have moved closer to our children. We have decided to open an online venue to sell are vast collections and are very Happy to be a part of Rubylane.
Each of our many items have been hand selected from around the U.S. as well as overseas and abroad. When we were younger we had the 'traveling bug' and acquired a fine array of wonderful items, so much so, we were urged to open a store, this was over 38 years ago!
Over the years we both learned our passions in collecting and as always they were ever changing, here we will offer the best of what we have found and gladly offer these Beautiful things to you.
We also realize the economy has taken a sharp nose-dive, all of our items are priced to make them fly out of the store, you see, you shouldn't have to pay a high mark-up on vintage jewelry, yes, we could ask quite alot more for several of our current listed pieces but WHY? We believe these fascinating pieces should be loved & worn & everyone should have an opportunity to own a piece of the past, especially when they are so pretty and intriguing, maybe we just feel that over time we have gotten to know alot of very fine people, we LIKE people & firmly believe we can offer our items at a fair and decent price WITHOUT marking them up to the most we can get out of them, after-all, we are doing this simply because we LOVE and choose to, not because we have to. It's just that simple! We pride ourselves on customer service and loyalty to the people who have crossed our stores' thresh-hold over the years, we hope to have a fabulous opportunity to meet even more new friends here, online.
We gladly accept Layaways for purchases over $250 and Paypal. Please see our layaway terms.
Our apologies. but at this time we currently do not ship outside of the U.S. We do not ship to unconfirmed addresses or unconfirmed paypal addresses or accounts. If your paypal address or account is unconfirmed your payment will be refunded, the transaction will be canceled and item will be relisted.
Please take some time to browse & enjoy, we will always be available to answer any questions you may have, Please note we do not answer messages through our private email, if you have any questions or need to correspond during our transaction please use Rubylane messaging, we will answer promptly, all you need to do is ask!
We look forward to meeting you and we hope you Enjoy your visit and Please remember, you are our Personal Guest, you get Preferential Treatment, Always!
*Please note again: We do not respond to messages through our private email, if you have any questions or need to correspond during our transaction please use Rubylane messaging, Thank-you!
GIA Clarity Grades:
* FL/IF Diamonds: Flawless: No inclusions under 10x magnification.
Internally Flawless: No or only insignificant surface blemishes and no inclusions when examined under 10x magnification. Normally, most blemishes can be removed by minor polishing. Very rare, beautiful and expensive diamonds.
* VVS1/VVS2 Diamonds: Very Very Slightly Included: Contain minute inclusions that are extremely difficult for an experienced grader to locate under 10x magnification. VVS diamonds are considered very rare and beautiful.
* VS1/VS2 Diamonds: Very Slightly Included: Contain minor inclusions that range from difficult to somewhat easy to see under 10x magnification. Typical VS inclusions are small crystals, feathers or distinct clouds. In some rare cases, a VS stone can contain an eye–visible inclusion. Excellent quality diamonds.
* SI1/SI2 Diamonds: Slightly Included: Inclusions are easily visible under 10x magnification to an experienced gemologist and may be visible with the unaided eye. A great value.
* I1/I2/I3 Diamonds: Included: Diamonds with significant inclusions.
***VINTAGE POSTCARDS GRADING:
Our Grading is based on the condition of the card: We take into consideration the corners, edges, if there is creases & how clean the card is (whether there is yellowing or spotting).
We do not lower the grade for being postally used or if they have writing. Please remember most of these postcards are over 100 years old and everything with age will have some general 'time wear'. Most cards are also used and handled. Please expect age appropriate wear.
Grade 1 - Mint Condition
- These postcards have perfect or nearly perfect corners, edges and no creases.
Grade 2 - Near Mint Condition
- Postcards of this grade have very light corner or edge wear or a combination of both. Still in very good collectable condition.
Grade 3 - Excellent Condition
- Most vintage cards fall into this category. There is slight more corner wear and edges may be worn. The corners are "softer" and more rounded. May have typical age spots and time wear & slight discoloring. Slight creases from handling but this is very minimal.
Grade 4 - Slightly Below Average
- These postcards may have more of a harder crease, they may be more "rough" around the edges but have no tears. Some spotting is typical or yellowing.
Grade 5 - Poor Condition
- These vintage cards will have significant wear. They have heavy creasing, possible missing corners, heavy wear and use. Corners may be bent, Severe yellowing or aging, card may be collectable but still damaged. Heavily handled.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions about our grading system or if you have any questions on any particular card we have listed.